Chenab Valley Power Projects NON GATE Engineer Recruitment:Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited (CVPP), a Joint Venture Company of NHPC Limited, JKSPDC Limited and PTC (India) Limited formed for the execution of Pakal Dul, Kiru and Kwar Hydroelectric Projects in Chenab River basin, Distt. Kishtwar (J&K) with an aggregate capacity of 2164 MW intends to recruit Trainee Engineers in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, IT and E&C disciplines, Trainee Officers in HR, Finance, Geology and Law disciplines and Junior Engineers in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical disciplines as per following details:
Post details and eligibility criteria:
|Post Code||Name of the Post and Grade||Position||Total||Scale of pay (IDA ) ( )||MaximumAge as on 01/11/2017|
|1||Trainee Engineer (Civil) / E-1||06||01||02||08||17||16400-3%-40500||30 years|
|2||Trainee Engineer (Electrical) / E-1||05||02||01||04||12||16400-3%-40500||30 years|
|3||Trainee Engineer (Mechanical)/ E-1||01||03||02||05||11||16400-3%-40500||30 years|
|4||Trainee Engineer (IT)/ E-1||02||–||–||02||04||16400-3%-40500||30 years|
|5||Trainee Engineer (E&C)/ E-1||03||–||–||–||03||16400-3%-40500||30 years|
|6||Trainee Officer (HR)/ E-1||01||–||–||02||03||16400-3%-40500||30 years|
|7||Trainee Officer (Finance)/ E-1||02||01||–||02||05||16400-3%-40500||30 years|
|8||Trainee Officer (Geology)/ E-1||–||01||–||01||02||16400-3%-40500||30 years|
|9||Trainee Officer (Law)/ E-1||01||–||–||–||01||16400-3%-40500||30 years|
|10||Junior Engineer (Civil)/S1||09||02||01||04||16||14000-3%-41100||30 years|
|11||Junior Engineer (Electrical)/ S1||06||01||–||02||09||14000-3%-41100||30 years|
|12||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)/S1||05||01||–||02||08||14000-3%-41100||30 years|
Abbreviations: UR – Unreserved; SC – Scheduled Caste; ST – Scheduled Tribe; OBC (NCL) – Other Backward Class (Non-Creamy layer).
Minimum age criteria is 18 Years for applying for any of the positions mentioned above.
Candidates should have secured at least marks as mentioned under to apply for aforesaid posts:
|Category||Marks (in %)|
|General/OBC||60% marks or equivalent grade in the qualifying course recognized by Indian University /Institute approved by AICTE except Trainee Officer (Finance).|
|SC/ST/PWD||50% marks or equivalent grade in the qualifying course recognized by Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE except Trainee Officer (Finance).|
Candidates inducted in E-1 grade in the pay scale of 16400-3%-40500 (IDA) shall be under Training period for one year which may be extended if required, as per the extent of company Rules. On successful completion of the training period of 01 (one) year, the executive shall be placed as Engineer / Officer in E-2 grade in the pay scale of 20600-3%-46500 (IDA) with probation period of one year which may be extended, if required, as per the extent of company Rules.
The selected Junior Engineers shall be inducted in S-1 grade in the pay scale of 14000- 3%- 41100-(IDA) with probation of one year which may be extended, if required, as per the extent of company Rules.
The Compensation package includes Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance on IDA pattern, Perquisites and Allowance as per Cafeteria Allowance, Company Quarters or HRA, PF, Gratuity, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Group Mediclaim etc.
Service Agreement Bond:
Selected Trainee Engineers/ Trainee Officers will have to execute a service agreement bond to serve the company for a period of 04 years including the period spent as Trainee as shown under:
|Category||Amount (in )||Amount (in words)|
|General / OBC||1.25 Lacs||One Lac Twenty-Five Thousand only|
|SC/ST||75,000/-||Seventy-Five Thousand only|
In addition, selected candidates will also be required to furnish a surety bond to be executed on non-judicial stamp paper of requisite value.
The selection process for recruitment for the posts mentioned above will be as follows:
- The selection process for the posts will consist of written Test and
- The candidates who qualify in the written test and stand high on merit will be called for
The Tentative schedule of events is as follows:
|Opening date of Online Registration/ Payment of Application Fees- Online||18/11/2017|
|Last date of online application submission with fee||15/12/2017|
|Download of Admit Card for Examination||Around 7 days before exam|
|Written Examination||In the month of January/February 2018|
Candidates are advised to regularly follow with our website www.cvppindia.com for details and updates.
Candidates, intending to apply should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified by CVPP. Please note that the eligibility criteria specified herein are the required criteria for applying for the post. Required documents/certificates need to be uploaded along with the application. Candidates must necessarily produce the relevant
documents pertaining to category, age, educational qualifications, etc. in original along with a photocopy thereof in support of their eligibility as indicated in the advertisement during the scrutiny before interview. Please note that no change in the application will be permitted after registration.
Merely applying for written test/ appearing for and being shortlisted in the subsequent Interview process does not imply that a candidate is empanelled for appointment in CVPP. Final merit list for appointment will be prepared based on number of vacancies and marks secured in Written Test and Interview.
|PostCode||Name of the Post||Required Educational Qualification|
|1||Trainee Engineer (Civil)/ E-1||Full time Regular BE / B. Tech / B. Sc. (Engineering) in Civil fromrecognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE or AMIE in Civil Engineering.|
|2||Trainee Engineer (Electrical)/E-1||Full time Regular BE / B. Sc. (Engineering) /B. Tech in Electrical or Power Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering; from recognized IndianUniversity / Institute approved by AICTE or AMIE in Electrical Engineering.|
|3||Trainee Engineer (Mechanical)/ E-1||Full time Regular BE / B. Tech / B. Sc. (Engineering) in Mechanical from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE or AMIE in Mechanical Engineering.|
|4||Trainee Engineer (IT)/E-1||Full time Regular MCA / B.Sc. (Engineering) in Computer Science/ BE / B. Tech in IT / Computer Science from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE or AMIE in Computer Sciences.|
|5||Trainee Officer (HR)/E-1||02 Years Full time regular Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in HRM / Personnel Management / HRM & Labour Relations / Industrial Relations or MBA with specialization in HR or Post Graduate Degree in Social Work (MSW) with specialization in HRM or Personnel Management& Industrial Relations from recognized Indian university / Institute approved by AICTE.|
|6||Trainee Officer (Finance)/E-1||Graduate with CA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India /ICWA or CMA from Institute of Cost Accountants of India (formerly known as ICWAI).|
|7||Trainee Officer (Geology)/E-1||Full time regular M.Sc.(Geo.)/M. Tech in applied Geology (Should have studied Geology with Mathematics or Physics at Graduation level) from recognized Indian University /Institute.|
|8||Trainee Officer (Law)/E-1||Full time regular Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) (03 years LLB or 05 years integrated course)from recognized Indian University / Institute recognized by Bar Council of India.|
|9||Trainee Engineer (E&C)/E-1||Full time Regular BE / B.Tech / B. Sc. (Engineering) in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics and Telecommunication/ Electronics and Electrical Communication/ TelecommunicationEngineering from recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE or AMIE in above disciplines.|
|10||Junior Engineer (Civil)/S1||Full time regular Diploma in Civil Engineering from a Govt. / Govt. recognized institute.|
|11||Junior Engineer(Electrical)/S1||Full time regular Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a Govt. / Govt. recognized institute.|
|12||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)/S1||Full time regular Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a Govt. / Govt. recognized institute.|
- The qualification specified in the above Table for various posts except AMIE should be acquired on regular basis e. no correspondence or part- time courses will be considered for eligibility purpose.
- Where CGPA / OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into equivalent percentage and the criteria/ formula of conversion should be
- Name of qualification, specialization should be clearly indicated on the marks sheet / certificate; or a certificate to this effect should be produced from respective University / Institute ; without which the qualification shall not be
- In case the qualification is of dual specialization, one of the fields of specialization should be in the field prescribed for the post. In case of major –minor specialization, the major specialization should be in the field prescribed.
Reservation and Relaxation:
The reservation and relaxation for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwD/Ex-Serviceman/J&K Domicile shall be as per Government of India Norms & Directives:
- Reservation for OBC category is meant only for OBC candidates coming under Non-Creamy Layer (NCL). Non-Creamy Layer under OBC means ‘The gross annual income of parents of the candidate should not be more than Rs. 8 lakhs in last three consecutive years’.
- The physically challenged candidates are required to furnish duly stamped Medical certificate in relation to their disability from District Medical board or Medical board attached to Special employment Exchange for the Handicap. The person with degree of disability of minimum 40% and above shall only be eligible for the benefit of
In addition to the maximum age prescribed for a post; following categories of candidates shall be entitled for age relaxation as prescribed below: –
|Sl. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Class (Non Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons with Disability (PWD)||10 years|
|4||Ex Serviceman||As per Government of India Norms & Directives|
|5||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989)*||5 years|
*Any applicant intending to avail relaxation under this category shall have to submit a certificate from the District Magistrate within whose jurisdiction she/he had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this behalf by the Govt. of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that she/he had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 – 31.12.1989.
- Candidates seeking age relaxation will be required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of Interview/ Document Verification and at any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by OBC certificate should be issued on or after 01/09/2017 with suitable mention about creamy layer / Non – Creamy layer status certificate. Without specifying creamy layer / Non – Creamy, the application shall be treated in Unreserved Category only.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under Creamy layer are not entitled to the benefits of OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as Unreserved while filling online
The structure of the written examination will be as follows:
|Sl.No||Name of test (not in actualorder of||TotalQuestion||TotalMarks||Type of Test|
|Quantitative Aptitude / Numerical Ability, Data interpretation etc.||30||30||Objective|
|English Language (Comprehension etc.)||30||30||Objective|
|Reasoning Verbal, Non-verbal||20||20||Objective|
CVPP reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its website. Please note that candidates will not be permitted to appear for the written examination without the following documents:
- Valid Admit
- Photo-identity proof in original bearing the same name as it appears on the Admit Card/ Application
The question paper shall be set in bilingual language i.e. English and Hindi only. In case of any typographical error in Hindi, the English version of the question shall be considered as valid.
The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is 180 minutes, the candidates may be required to be at the venue before 30 minutes at least and will not be allowed to leave the exam hall before one hour from the start of exam. Candidates reporting late
- after the reporting time specified on the Admit card for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination.
Marking for Wrong Answers
There will be negative score for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one third (1/3rd) marks will be deducted to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no deduction for that question.
Cut off Score
Candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview in the ratio of maximum 1:5 and also keeping in view the provisions of CVPP promoter’s agreement. A candidate sufficiently high in the merit shall be shortlisted for subsequent appointment process/interview.
- The written examination will be held at Examination Centre(s) at Jammu
- No request for change of Centre for Examination under any circumstances shall be
- CVPP, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centre and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility,
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her owns risk and expenses and will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any
- Any misbehavior in the examination hall may result in cancellation of candidature/ disqualification from the exams.
Personal Interview/ Document Verification (To be conducted at Jammu)
The document verification will be carried out before Interview. The said processes will be conducted at Jammu. The address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter. Candidates are required to download their Interview call letters from authorised website www.cvppindia.com. Please note that any request regarding change in date, centre etc. of Interview will not be entertained. However, the company reserves the right to change the date/ venue/ time/ etc. of Interview or hold supplementary process for particular date / session / venue / centre / set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of Interview/Document Verification:
The following documents in original together with a self-attested photocopy in support of the candidate ‘s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of Interview / Document Verification, failing which, the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the Interview/ Document Verification. Non submission of requisite documents at the time of Document Verification by the candidate before Interview will debar him/her from further participation in the recruitment process.
- Valid Interview Call Letter to be downloaded by the candidate. Link will be provided on website and intimated to the candidate via e-mail or
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for written
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate / Std. X Certificate with DOB).
- Valid Photo Identify Proof such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License / Aadhar Card/ Voter ‘s
- Mark sheets & certificates for educational qualifications from Std. X
- Specialization certificate issued from concerned institute / university if not mentioned in the Mark
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in case of SC / ST / OBC category
- The OBC caste certificate containing the Non-creamy layer clause should be valid as on the date of Interview, if called for. Name of the caste mentioned in certificate should tally with Central Government list /
- Disability certificate in prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons with Disability
- An Ex-serviceman has to produce proof at the time of Interview/ Document Verification. (if the candidate is in ex-service man category).
- Certificate from the District Magistrate within whose jurisdiction she/he had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this behalf by the of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that she/he had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 – 31.12.1989 for age relaxation.
- Permanent resident certificate (state subject certificate) for candidate belonging to J&K state issued by appropriate
- Candidates serving in Central/ state Government / Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a ―No Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of Interview in case the application is not forwarded through proper In the absence of above, their candidature will not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid. The No Objection Certificate should be issued for appearing in Interview for selection of posts against the instant advertisement in CVPP.
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
Offer of Appointment
- On completion of the Interview, candidates shortlisted will be issued offer of appointment keeping in view the spirit of Guidelines on reservation policy and other guidelines issued by Govt. of India.
- In the event of two or more candidates having obtained the same score, merit order shall be decided as per date of birth (the candidate senior in age shall be placed before/ above the candidate junior in age).
- In case it is detected at any stage of the recruitment process that, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria his/her candidature/ chance in the process shall stand
- In case the s e l e c t e d candidate leaves the Company during the period of four years, he/she shall have to deposit the bond amount stipulated above at Service Agreement Bond before leaving the Company.
- All appointments will be subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Company in-force from time to
- No person shall be eligible for appointment who had previously been dismissed or compulsorily retired from the service of a Company or from a Department of a State or the Central Government or from any Public Sector
- No person shall be eligible for appointment who has been convicted in a Court of law for any offence involving moral
- Selected candidates may be posted initially at any of the Projects of the Chenab Valley Power Projects[P] Ltd.
- Vacancies indicated may be increased/decreased or offer of appointment may be modified as per organisational
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online only from 1200 Hrs on 18/11/2017 to midnight of 15/12/2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Before applying online, candidates should—
- Scan their recent passport size photograph (not more than 03 months old) ensuring that the size should not exceed (200px X 230px up to 50KB) and signature ensuring that the size should not exceed (140px X 60px up to 20KB).
- Scan and upload the required Certificates /
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application
- Have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile number, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Recruitment Process. CVPP shall make all necessary communications like sending Admit Cards for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID / SMS
Male candidates belonging to Unreserved (UR) and OBC shall be required to pay an online application fee as under:
|Unreserved (UR)/ OBC||500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates||Exempted|
Applicable payment gateway charges for online payment facilitation shall be borne by respective candidate.
Note: Above non-refundable fee is required to be paid by respective categories of candidates through online payment gateway only. Payment made through any other mode like DD, Cheque, Postal Order will not be accepted.
Procedure for Applying Online
- Candidates are first required to go to the CVPPs website cvppindia.com and click On the link ‘Online Recruitment’ and then click on the option ― CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to click on ―CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. Use of special characters while filling the form will not be allowed. Candidate must provide functional e-mail ID and mobile no. for registration, as they will be used for any communication during the recruitment The candidate cannot change his e-mail ID and mobile number post verification of the same. The candidate can login with his credentials (registered e-mail ID and password) to change any information post registration. Use of special characters in password will not be allowed. Application number for reference will be generated after final submission of application, Candidate should note down the Application number for any future communication. An Email and SMS indicating the successful Registration will also be sent. The Candidate can reopen the saved application using registered e-mail ID and password to view application data but cannot edit the particulars, after final submission of application.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given at HOW to APPLY and Upload of Photograph and
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained after FINAL SUBMISSION of Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the SAVE AND NEXT facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the FINAL SUBMIT button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the ― FINAL SUBMIT button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature. In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should finally submit the application
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the steps as per the mode of
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the
- If the online transaction has not successfully been completed then the candidate should make the payment again. If the payment is successful but payment status is other than “Success with transaction ID number” candidates are advised to check whether the balance has been deducted from their account or not. If the amount has not been deducted, then the candidate should login again with their registration number and password and pay the Application Fees online. For any support candidates can e-mail at [email protected]
Please no t e that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Na me of th e Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Post Applied for, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form. Candidates are hence requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. CVPP will not be responsible for any
consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without required certificates / documents, photograph and signature, inhuman / inappropriate photograph and / or signature uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam.
CVPP does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the CVPP.
Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her is found to be false at a later stage.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to
- Permanent residents of J&K shall be given preference in adherence to CVPP Promoter’s agreement provided they meet all the requisite qualifying
- Before applying for the mentioned posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online
- A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for Interview/ Document Verification and/ subsequent process is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the admit card/ call letter has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by CVPP would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in CVPP, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- Decision in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview/ Document Verification etc. and any other matter relating to written exam will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by CVPP in this
- Any dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Jammu
- Any canvassing or bringing influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the
- A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondence in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any
- A recent, recognizable photograph of size mentioned above should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process or doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of CVPP. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the
- SC/ST candidates appearing for written test shall be reimbursed single to & fro 2nd AC sleeper Rail / bus return fare for executives in E-1 Grade and 2nd class sleeper rail/ Bus return fare for non-executives in S-1 grade by the shortest route between test center and mailing address given in the Registration Form. The reimbursement shall be subject to production of
- Appointment of candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit, as per any other requirements and subject to service and conduct rules of the
- CVPP reserves the right to change (cancel / modify / add) any of the criteria, method of selection and appointment
Admit Card/ Call Letters
The Centre, venue address, post applied for, date and time for examination and Interview / Document Verification shall be intimated in the respective Admit card / Call letter via registered e-mail / SMS.
An eligible candidate should download his/her A d m i t c a r d / call letter from the CVPP‘s website by entering his / her details i.e. Registered e-mail ID and Password/Application number. No hard copy of the call letter/ Information Handout etc. will be sent by post/ courier.
Intimations will be sent by e-mail or SMS to the email ID or Mobile number registered in the online application form for written test. CVPP will not take responsibility for late receipt / non- receipt of any communication e-mailed to the candidate due to change in the e-mail address, technical fault or otherwise beyond the control of CVPP. Candidates are hence advised to regularly follow our website www.cvppindia.com for details, updates and any information which may be posted for further guidance as well as to check their registered e- mail account from time to time during the recruitment