Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) (A Government of India Enterprise) plans to engage Fixed Term Project Assistants (FTPA) and Fixed Term Research Associates (FTRA) at its HP Green R&D Centre, Bengaluru to assist in various research projects of the Corporation without GATE Score.
The last date for submission of online applications is 6th December 2016.
Name of the Post
Age Limit (as on 16/11/2016)
Fixed Term Project Assistants (FTPA)
₹ 30,000 – 40,000/- Per Month
Fixed Term Research Associates (FTRA)
₹ 50,000 – 60,000/- Per Month
Fixed Term Project Assistants ->
(1) M.Sc Post Graduate in Chemistry, Microbiology, Molecular Biology (OR)
(2) B.Tech in Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Refining.
An all-inclusive stipend of Rs.30,000/- to Rs.40,000/- per month depending on qualification &
experience, is payable. This includes HRA, Accident Insurance, Medical Insurance, etc. the company
does not provide any transport facility for commuting to office. However there is a sharing bus facility
which has to be availed by the PROJECT ASSOCIATEs on pay and use basis.
Fixed Term Research Associates
(1) Ph.D Chemistry – Organic/Analytical (Spectroscopy / Chromatography / Mass spectrometry) / Physical / Polymer Chemistry / Heterogeneous Catalysis or Nano materials – (experience in synthesis of catalysts, characterization and hydrocarbon conversion preferred.)
(2) Ph.D- Chemical Engineering – Separation processes (Adsorption/ Extraction/ Absorption) / Catalysis / Modelling & Simulation (Preferably CFD)/ Refining Processes.
(3) Ph.D Energy Studies- Solar Thermal / Bio mass pyrolysis / Energy storage (eg. Batteries)/ Fuel Cells
(4) Ph.D Bio Sciences – Biotechnology/ Microbiology / Molecular Biology / Genetics.
(5) M.Tech – Chemical Engineering / Petroleum Refining & Petrochemicals – (minimum 1 year post-M.Tech relevant work experience in Petroleum Refining or related areas preferably in Industry.
(6) M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering – Solar (CSP) / Energy Studies / Gasification / Biomass conversion – (minimum 1 year post-M.Tech work experience in relevant areas preferably in Industry.
|An all-inclusive stipend of Rs.50,000/- to Rs.60,000/- per month depending on qualification|
& experience, is payable. This includes HRA, Accident Insurance, Medical Insurance, etc.
The company does not provide any transport facility for commuting to office. However there
is a sharing bus facility which has to be availed by the Research Associates on pay and use
How to Apply: Eligible Interested Candidates are required to Apply Online through HPCL Website on or before 06/12/2016.