ICAR – Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute (IASRI), New Delhi invites Online Applications from eligible Indian Citizens for selection of Technical Assistant (T-3) and Lower Division Clerk (LDC) on Direct Recruitment. The closing date for receipt of applications is 28th March 2016.
About: IASRI under Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), Government of India.
Name of the Post
Technical Assistant (T-3) in Functional group “Field/ Farm Technician” for statistics related subjects
Technical Assistant (T-3) in Functional group “Field/ Farm Technician” for computer related subjects
Technical Assistant (T-3) (Librarian) in Functional group “Library/ Information/ Documentation Staff”
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Age Limit: Technical Assistant – 18 to 30 Years; LDC – 18 to 27 Years. Age Relaxation – 5 Years for SC / ST, 03 Years for OBC and 10 years for PH candidates.
Technical Assistant -> PB-1 ₹ 5200-20200 + Grade Pay of ₹ 2800
LDC -> PB-1 ₹ 5200-20200 + Grade Pay of ₹ 1900
(1) 12th Class or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Board or University.
(2) Written Test of 200 marks (2 Hours duration).
(3) A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer. (For only those who qualify the written test). (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH on an average of 5 key depression for each word)
Technical Assistant (T-3) (Statistics) ->
(1) Essential – Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or B.Sc. in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Bio-Statistics or B.A. in Statistics or Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics or equivalent from a recognized university
(2) Desirable – Good knowledge of Statistical concepts, analytical methods and use of Statistical software packages.
Technical Assistant (T-3) (Computer Science) ->
(1) Essential – Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or B.Sc. in Computer Applications/ Bachelor of Computer Applications/ Computer Science/ B. Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Information technology or equivalent qualification form a recognized university.
(2) Desirable – Good knowledge of Computer programming, data base, networking.
Technical Assistant (T-3) (Librarian) ->
(1) Essential – Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science/ Library & Information Science or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
(2) Desirable – (i) Experience of working in the relevant field in a University/ Institute/ Council or any other organization of repute, (ii) Knowledge of one foreign language.
Selection Process: Written Test for Technical Assistant Posts; Written Examination and Type Test for LDC.
Application Fee: ₹ 500/- For Un-Reserved (UR)/ Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates. The fee can be made only through Online Payment Mode. Female Candidates/ Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST), Person with Disability (PwD) candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to Apply: Eligible Interested candidates are required to Apply Online through IASRI Website. The Last date of receipt of applications is 28/03/2016 up to 04:30 p.m.