NBCC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 94 DGM, Jr Engineer & Other Posts: Government of India Enterprise, National Buildings Construction Corporation NBCC (India) Limited has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 94 Deputy General Manger (DGM), Jr Engineer & Other vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 26-08-2017 at 10:00 hrs to 24-09-2017. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
NBCC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 94
Name of the Posts:
1. General Manger (Finance): 01 Post
2. Additional General Manger (Finance): 02 Posts
3. Deputy General Manger (Finance): 06 Posts
4. Project Manager (Civil): 05 Posts
5. Deputy Project Manager (Civil): 10 Posts
6. Deputy Project Manager (Electrical): 05 Posts
7. Deputy Manager (Law): 02 Posts
8. Assistant Manager (Law): 02 Posts
9. Sr. Project Executive (Civil): 10 Posts
10. Sr. Project Executive (Electrical): 03 Posts
11. Assistant Manager (HRM): 02 Posts
12. Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha): 02 Posts
13. Jr. Engineer (Civil): 40 Posts
14. Jr. Engineer (Electrical): 04 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age should be 49 years for post-1, 45 years for post-2, 41 years for post-3, 37 years for post-4, 33 years for post-5 to 7, 30 years for post-8 to 12, 28 years for post-13,14. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD candidates as per Government guidelines.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have ICAI/ ICWAI or full time MBA (Finance) or equivalent for post-1,2,3, full time degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent for post-4,5,9, full time degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent for post-6,10, full time degree in Law and enrolled Advocate for post-7,8, MBA/ MSW/ two years PG Diploma in Management with specialization in HRM/ PM/ IR as major subject for post-11, Master Degree in Hindi with English or English with Hindi as a subject at a degree level with one year Diploma in Translation for post-12, Three years full time Diploma in Civil Engineering for post-13, Three years full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering for post-14 from Govt. recognized University/ Institute with 60% aggregate marks and relevant post qualification experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Group Discussion, personal interview, written test.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 1000/- for Executive posts, Rs. 500/- for Non-Executive (Jr. Engineer (Civil, Electrical)) posts through online using debit card/ credit card/ net-banking. No fee for Sc/ ST/ PWD & Departmental candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.nbccindia.com from 26-08-2017 at 10:00 hrs to 24-09-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.nbccindia.com.
2. Click on HRM—>[email protected]
3. Select the desired post & read the notification.
4. Click on “Advertisement No. 06/2017-For Applying Online Please Click Here”.
5. Again click on Apply Online.
5. Fill the details & submit the form.
6. Take a print out of online application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 26-08-2017 at 10:00 hrs.
Last Date to Apply Online: 24-09-2017
For more details like experience & other information click on the link given below….
|2||Advertisement 06/2017- Openings for various posts in S-2 to E-6 level||24-8-2017||24-9-2017|
Archive Jobs Please note that these are now expired. The information is only for records.