NBPPL Mechanical Engineer Recruitment:NTPC BHEL Power Projects Private Limited (NBPPL) is a joint venture company of NTPC Ltd. and Bharat Heavy Electrical Ltd., two leading maharatna companies of India. The prime objective of the Company is to enhance the Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) capability and Manufacturing capacity of the Power Sector and supplement the efforts of both the promoter companies.NBPPL Invites Applications on Contract Basis For Engineers in Mechanical Engineering Domain
Remuneration (Per month)
|01.||Mechanical Engineers||4 years||Mannavaram||01||2 Years||Rs 48920|
|02||Mechanical Engineers||1 year||Mannavaram||01||2 Years||Rs 47420|
|03||2 Years||Rs 46920|
NBPPL, as an EPC Company, takes up turn-key jobs of power plant with a view to provide total business solution to the customer from concept to commissioning. NBPPL has established an Equipment Manufacturing Facility at Mannavaram, near Tirupati, in Andhra Pradesh for Balance of Plant equipment such as Coal Handling, Ash Handling Plant.
NBPPL is looking for experienced engineers in Mechanical discipline and fresh Finance professionals to be engaged purely on Fixed Tenure Basis for a period of two years as per the details indicated below.
- 30 years as on 31 st October 2016 for the position of Executive (Finance).
- 33 years as on 31 st October 2016 for the position of Executive (Mechanical) with one year post qualification relevant work experience.
- 36 years as on 31st October 2016 for the position of Sr. Executive (Mechanical) with Four years post qualification relevant work experience.
Upper Age limit is relaxable by:
- 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates: for the vacancy reserved for OBC (NonCreamy Layer)
- 10 years for Physically Challenged candidates with locomotor disability or hearing impairment. The definition of locomotor disability and hearing impairment for Physically Challenged candidates is as per “The Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities
Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act 1995; and
- 5 years for the candidates who had domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
- Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen will be as per Govt. Rules;
RESERVATION & RELAXATION
|Online Application submission would start from||17/11/2016 9:00 AM|
|Last Date of downloading the application||12/12/2016 5:00 PM|
|Last Date of Online Application Submission||27/12/2016 5:00 PM|
|Last Date of Receipt of documents||27/12/2016 5:00 PM|