NPCC Limited, a schedule ‘B’ Premier Public Sector Enterprise is engaged in Engineering Construction, Planning, Operation and Project Management Consultancy in the fields of Industrial Infrastructure, Thermal, Hydroelectric, Tunneling, Railways, Highways, Surface Transport, Townships, Buildings, Dams, Weirs, Barrages, Public health, Environmental Engineering and Border Fencing & Flood Lighting Works etc..
NPCC is in urgent need of 9 Nos. of Site Engineers (Civil) contract basis for different ongoing projects in this Zone (Odisha, Andhra Pradesh, & Telangana States)
- Details of Post.
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Method of Recruitment|
|Site Engineer (Civil)||09|| On short Term Contract |
B details of Eligibility Condition
|S. No||Name of the Post||Consolidated Emoluments||Educational Qualification||Experience if any|
|Site Engineer (Civil)||Rs. 25,000/- PM |
Annual increment of Rs. 500/-
|Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from Recognized University/ Institute|
Recognized by the
- Upper age 40 years as on 31.08.2017.
- Reservation and Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/PWD as per extent
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in the format as per Annexure B.
Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may apply in the Performa, which may be downloaded from the NPCC Website www.npcc.gov.in. Candidates are advised to keep their E-mail ID active at least for one year. No change in email id will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall be sent via e-mail only.
Any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only on our official website www.npcc.gov.in. No further press advertisement will be given. Hence, prospective applicants are advised to visit NPCC website regularly for the above purpose.
DATE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICAION: Within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement (20.10.2017). Application received after due date will not be entertained. Application completed in all respects in the enclosed Format along with a latest pass port size photograph, non refundable application fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) in the form of D.D, drawn in favour of National Projects Construction Corporation Limited,
Payable at STATE BANK OF INDIA, TRIMULGHERY BRANCH, IFSC CODE
SBIN0002802, (SC/ST/PWD Candidates are exempted from submission of application fees) and signed photocopies of testimonials should reach at the following address:- The
Zonal Manager, NPCC LIMITED, HYDERABAD ZONE, GANGA PLAZA, 3RD FLOOR H. No.
169, FLAT No.301, OLD VASAVI NAGAR, KARKHANA, SECUNDERABAD-500015, TELANGANA STATE.
- Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
- All qualifications should be from Indian Universities or Institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories are required to submit copies of Caste Certificates/Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format at the time of Interview.
- The candidates must furnish an OBC certificate (clearly mentioning as belonging to non-creamy layer) as per the format prescribed by the Government of India (not older than six months as on 31.08.2017), from the Competent Authority, at the time of Interview.
- The candidates employed in Central/State Government Departments/Public Sector Enterprises etc.. should produce NOC (No Objection Certificate) at the time of Interview from their employer.
- Applicants having work experience in Private Sector organizations are required to submit an experience certificate in the letter head of the Company having details of the Company.
- If the information furnished by the candidate in any part is found to be false or incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, candidature/appointment will be considered as revoked/terminated at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or after joining, without any reference given to the candidate.
- All correspondence to the candidatesS will be made via E-mail ID provided by the candidate in the application form. No other mode of communication will be adopted.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- All candidates are requested to go through the detailed advertisement carefully to clear all doubts/queries.