SEBI Jobs 2017 – Apply Online for Officer Grade A Posts: Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has advertised a notification for the Special recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) vacancies in Information Technology Stream Eligible candidates can apply online from 09-09-2017 to 29-09-2017.
SEBI Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 04
Name of the Posts: Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) in Information Technology Stream
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 27 years for UR, 30 years for OBC (NCL) candidates as on 30-06-2017.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess First class Graduation in engineering (electrical/ electronics/ electronics and communication/ information technology/ computer science) or MCA or First class Graduation in any discipline with PG qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/ information technology.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Online examination & interview.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs. 600/- (as application fee cum intimation charges plus applicable bank charges) for Unreserved & OBC (NCL), Rs.100/- (as intimation charges plus applicable bank charges) for All SC/ ST/ Persons With Disability (PWD) candidates through online by using only Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Master Card/Maestro), Credit cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.sebi.gov.in from 09-09-2017 to 29-09-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
2. Candidates should log on to the website www.sebi.gov.in.
3. Go to about — > Click on “Careers”.
4. Choose the desired post & Read the Notification.
5. Click on “Online Application Link”
6. Again Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
7. Log in directly with Registered Number & Password if candidate have already registered.
8. Fill the all details in the application & Submit OK.
9. Take printout of online application for future use.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||09/09/2017|
|Closure of registration of application||29/09/2017|
|Closure for editing application details||29/09/2017|
|Last date for printing your application||29/10/2017|
|Online Fee Payment||09/09/2017 to 29/09/2017|
Recruitment Of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – Information Technology Stream