Shmart is offering 50% Cashback on Mobile Recharge, DTH Recharge & Bill Payments, offer valid for New Shmart users only, Maximum Cashback is Rs 100 per transaction and once user can be use this offer 5 Times Everyday and valid from 6th August 2015 to 13th August 2015 (both days inclusive), How to get this amazing offer.?, Just follow the Steps below:-(Minimum Amount Rs 200 to be added in WALLET)
fer.?, Just follow the Steps below:-
How to get 50% Cashback on Recharges at Shmart App:-
1) Firstly Download Shmart App From Here
2) Register a New account on Shmart.
3) Now goto “Menu” >> Click on “Add Money” Enter the amount which you want to add in shmart App and complete the transaction.
4) Now Open App again > Click on Mobile / DTH Recharge
Please Note:- You need to add Money First to your Shmart wallet and pay the amount using shmart wallet while Recharging don’t do directly Recharge by paying through DC / CC / Netbanking….. Please Read No.8 Terms & Conditions
5) Now Enter the Details and Complete your transaction “No Promo code Required“.
6) You will get the Rs 100 Cashback in your Shmart wallet with in 3 working days. ( Please See Terms & Conditions )
Terms & Conditions:-
1. The Cashback amount shall be 50% of the recharge transaction amount
2. Cashback is subject to maximum of INR 100 (Rupees Hundred Only) per transaction.
3. This Cashback offer is applicable only on successful prepaid mobile recharges/postpaid bill payments/DTH for a minimum amount of Rs. 200 (Rupees Two Hundred Only).
4. The cashback offer is valid for 5 (five) transactions per day only.
5. The Cashback offer is applicable for a Customer holding a valid and active Shmart Wallet account.
6. The offer is eligible only for below eligible users:
1. New registration done from 6thAugust 2015 onwards
2. Existing users who registered on or before 5th August 2015 and have not performed any kind of transactions(Prepaid/Postpaid/DTH/Wallet load/Peer to peer/Transfer to Bank) as recorded till 5th August 2015 23:59:59
7. Cashback amount shall be provided only on successful transactions conducted through Shmart wallet only.
8. Transactions done through Payment Gateways (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking) and Hybrid (Wallet + Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking) will not qualify for this Cashback offer, even if the amount is equal to or greater than Rs. 200 (Rupees Two Hundred Only).
9. Only approved and validated spend/transaction/payment/purchase made using Shmart wallet shall be eligible for the Cashback offer. Failed/Cancelled/Returned transactions shall not be eligible for the Cashback offer.
10. Clubbing of any offer shall not be permitted.
11. Only the transactions conducted in India and in Indian Rupees will be eligible for the Cashback offer.
12. This offer shall be valid from 6th August 2015 to 13th August 2015 (both days inclusive) TranServ Private Limited (“TranServ”) reserves the right to change the offer period without any prior notice.
13. The Cashback shall not be made instant and would be credited only within three working days after completion of the successful transaction.
14. In the event the Customer has reached a wallet loading limit of INR 10,000 (Rupees Ten Thousand) in any particular calendar month, then the Cashback amount will be added in the subsequent calendar month.
15. TranServ shall not be responsible for, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damage, costs, charges and expenses that a cardholder may suffer, sustain or incur due to this Cashback offer.
16. This Cashback offer is extended by TranServ and customers may contact Shmart Customer Care for any queries/issue resolution.
17. In the event of Failed/cancelled/Returned transaction, the corresponding value will be deducted from the paid amount while checking eligibility of Cashback.
18. The Cashback amount will be directly credited to the Customer’s Shmart wallet.
19. Any participation of this offer is purely voluntary.
20. This Cashback offer is non-transferrable to any other person.